onsdag den 8. juli 2009

Let us get down to business

Do you like where this is going?

I hope that you do, and I am sure that you will be able to get a lot out of the work I have put in to this project.
In the full project you will find a very thorough theoretical approach to Strategy on the Internet drawing mainly upon the ideas of Michal A. Porter, Henry Mintzberg and Cortney et. al.

In other words - if you are looking for an alternative to the 20 page "Guru" books, and want to dig in to some profound theory on the subject of Strategy on the Internet, and not "Do's and Don't" lists, then this is what you are looking for!

Send me an email through here, and I will send you a FREE sample before you make any purchase.

100 page case based MBA project on the subject of Strategy on the Internet - Graded A+.

Only 9.99$ -
purchase it here






Ingen kommentarer: